Jamia Imam e Azam, Brampton, Canada
Jumma Prayer Precautions & Mandatory Registration
- Jamia Imam e Azam will be opening from June 12, 2020 for each salat as well as Jumma salat and at no time more than 30 percent of the capacity will be allowed on the premises.
- Mandatory Registration is required for attendance and no at-the-door entries will be permitted
- Attendees will be required to maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet from each other, including during prayer
- Attendees are required to wear face masks and gloves at all times
- Children under the age of 15 are not permitted to attend at this time
- Women prayer area is temporary closed
- Attendees are required to bring their own payer mats
- Washroom facilities will not be made available. Please ensure that you attend with Wudu
- Attendees are expected to leave at the conclusion of Jumma prayer. (Sunnah prayers should be performed at home)
- There will be 2 Jumma salat. 1:45pm and 2:20pm. Registration required.
- Anyone experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 related illness should not attend. ( Fever, runny nose, coughing, sneezing etc. )
- Above requirements have been made mandatory by Ontario Government.